The air is crisp, the leaves are turning, and autumn is in full swing. The days of nude and pastel lipsticks are behind us. It’s time to warm up your look with colors that trend toward sultry burnt orange, cinnamon, cranberry and burgundy wine. Luckily, #FaceStockholm has some fantastic lip colors to complement your transition into sweater weather. Below are Kami’s three fall favorites:
- For those who aren’t into these rich colors, but still want a little pop from their summer “barley there” lipsticks, Kami recommends Cameo. This velvety, peach color has just enough cream undertone to give your lips a fresh look.
- Feeling a little spicy for fall? Try Garnet. This lip color is close to a cinnamon color. More brown than red, Garnet has a hint of sparkle to it. To really spice it up, pair it with Gloss No. 15 to pull out more red.
- Ready to go bold and beautiful? Check out this season’s statement color, Hero. Bold and rich with burgundy tones, Hero is sure to become your go-to favorite.
Kami’s Tip: Because daily use of concealer and finishing powder can dry out the delicate skin of your lips, moisturize nightly. Eufora Aloetherapy Soothing Lip Moisturizer combines Aloe, beeswax and vitamin E to heal, hydrate, and plump lips.
- Outline your lips by using a pencil lip liner. If you have thin lips or just want them to look more full, over draw the lines.
- Blend your pencil line toward the center of your lips to defuse the line with a lip brush.
- Apply lipstick.
- Use a concealer brush to apply #LipFix or a light concealer (one shade lighter than your skin). This technique will give you a clean lip line and stop the lipstick from feathering or bleeding.
- To set, gently apply your foundation powder.
Kami’s Secret: A gloss that has gold in it will reflect your lipstick color for a glamorous evening look- can be used over any lipstick shade.