When you come to the salon there are some changes in procedures and policies, we need you to be aware of. Please help us by taking a moment to read through them. It may seem like a lot, but we are trying to comply with the CDC and Virginia regulations.
· Please let us know when you arrive in the salon parking lot by texting us your name at 571-397-6023. The number will be posted in our windows. When your stylist is ready to greet you, we will text you to come into our alcove. There, we ask that you sanitize your hands and if you aren’t already wearing a face covering to put one of our disposable masks on. You will need to fill out a brief questionnaire and sign a waiver. Your stylist will take your temperature, assuming it is lower than 100.4 she will escort you back to her chair. We will all be wearing masks and we will require you to wear one during your entire visit.
· Due to the limited number of guests allowed in the salon you will not be able to have anyone accompany you to the salon with the exception of one parent with one child.
· Gratuity can no longer be accepted on credit cards, you can use Tippy, Venmo, or our ATM for cash.
· We have removed all magazines; we invite you to bring your own reading material. Disposable glass wear, coffee cups, and individually wrapped treats will be provided to guests while they are socially distancing during color their processing time.
· For our color guests you may have an additional “Retouch Fee” of $15 for your first visit due to the extra amount of color we will need to use.
· To help our teamwork the hours they need to and to help get all of our back log of guests in we will have new salon hours. We will open Monday to Thursday 8am to 9pm. We will close from 2pm to 3pm on those days for sanitation and shift change. Friday, 8am to 5pm, Saturday, 7am to 5pm and Sunday, 9am to 3pm. We are all working hard to get back to a regular rhythm. We look forward to the day when we don’t have to wear masks and take temperatures, when all our staff can work together on the the same day instead of being at 50% capacity. We hope that by taking these measures now it will get us closer to that wonderful day. Look for our email Thursday, listing what we are doing to ensure our teams safety and the safety of all our guests.